Tuesday, December 4, 2007

by the way...

Original 6 Matchup tonight between Detroit and Montreal. Best of all, it does not matter where in this country you live because it is being televised on VS. Tonight. 7:30. These matchups are very rare for Detroit (excluding Chicago). So watch.

4 comments:

caddy lack said...

Unless you live in a house that doesn't get Versus.

Pat said...

I get versus. It owns. I also get mojo? Anyone ever seen this channel? It shows NBA games, its kinda sweet. Also has some good shows like BeerNuts, where these guys just go around different cities and drink local brews and go to all the bars. Why didn't i think of that idea for a show? Its tight.

Pat said...

Detroit is dominating. Datsyuk is really good.

Robby said...

BeerNuts is a great show. Just about drinkin and partying in tight places...I love it.

Sorry you aren't blessed with VS on your television, jerry. You are missing out on a couple Red Wings games, PBR bull riding tour, and a couple obscure Pac-10 college football matchups. Life goes on...

About Me

My photo
Park City, Utah, United States