Friday, December 21, 2007

Awww, poor guys.

RichRod has fired everybody. The entire coaching staff of last year will be looking for new jobs and this disturbs me a bit. I understand the reasons RichRod did this but I feel a little squeamish knowing that every coach walking the sideline next year could've given less than two shits about our program several days ago, and now they ARE our program. I suppose there is something to be said about keeping it in the Michigan family even thought it was often a downfall when someone like Mike DeBord retained a position on the coaching staff. I couldn't be happier with the Rodriguez hire, but things like this are going to take a while to get used to.

p.s. Complete bowl prediction onslaught later tonight...it snowed a ton last night and I'm going skiing. Chalk one up for Utah (the football team).

2 comments:

Pat said...

Get your update on. Fred Jackson was rehired so there is one holdover from the current staff. He's a good recruiter and we always have good RB's, hard to argue against, Atrain, Perry, Hart and all the talent we have back there. I like him staying on the staff.

Robby said...

McGuffie and Fred Jackson are friendly as well, so that is one top recruit that won't be changing his mind. That's goooooood. I wonder where Mallett will transfer to either this year or next. Hmmmm, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas!...we'll see.

About Me

My photo
Park City, Utah, United States