Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Les Miles Wife Does Something Peculiar...

Multiple internet sources reporting that Les Miles' wife bought a house in Barton Hills, which is a ritzy country club and neighborhood outside of Ann Arbor where the elite residents of Ann Arbor congregate to discuss how rich they are and probably do a little golfing. The sources are unnamed and I am not sure the significance of this even if it is true. Les Miles met his wife at the University of Michigan and I am assuming she is originally from these parts. (If somebody can verify this, that'd be nice) Take what you want out of this, whether it is true or not, I would not jump to any conclusions about Les Miles being the next coach of the Wolverines just yet...FYI.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy is from Flint

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Appreciate it!
my web page - Free Teen Porn

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which
I am reading here.
Here is my site :: Young teen daughter abuse - Videos

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
Also visit my web blog :: porntube

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later on.
I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!
Also visit my web blog ; Shaking Her Butt

Anonymous said...

Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.
Visit my web page www.bhgalleries.com

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to
make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also visit my webpage - http://amazingteenbabes.com

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she desires to be available that
in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.
Here is my web site :: Free Teen Porn

Anonymous said...

It's really a cool and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
My homepage - deep fucked mature movie porn slow star

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in favor of his website, as here every stuff is quality based material.
my webpage :: free tube porn

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my pal who told me regarding this web
page and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts here.
my web site - Breaking news

Anonymous said...

Gгeеtings I am so glad I fοund yоur ωeblоg, I really found you bу eгroг, ωhіle I was seаrсhing on Digg for ѕomething else, Αnyways I am here now аnd wоuld just like to say many
thanks for a гemaгkable pοѕt and а all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it аnd аlso іncluded yοuг
RSS feeds, so when I haνe tіme I will
be back to read much more, Ρlease do κeep uρ the gгeat
b.

Lοok into my homepage coffee pure cleanse scam

Anonymous said...

What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to take latest updates, so where can i do it please assist.

Feel free to surf to my web page hcg Diet before And after

About Me

My photo
Park City, Utah, United States