Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 9 Michigan vs. Minnesota

Minnesota is just plain bad as expected. However, what would a day watching Michigan football be like without the weekly, "Oh My God is this really happening???" Mallett came back from handing Minnesota a 10-0 lead and did a half-way decent job on the way to 34 unanswered points.

Things I learned:
- A full blown rotation of running backs next year including Brown, Minor and Grady could be potentially magical. However, I would not be that upset if the zone blocking schemes were just plain gone next season. I'm becoming a little more agitated every week with the limited play call options given the current schemes. In addition, next year will be difficult to simply "outexecute" everybody that knows zone left is coming when Brown/Minor/Grady do not have Jake Long and Adam Kraus to run behind. But what do I know, I never played the game...I look forward to somebody telling me I'm wrong.

-Mallett is improving. This is gooooooooood news following my disgruntled attitude following his performance last week at Illinois.

-Minnesota is bad and I have homework to do.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Park City, Utah, United States