Monday, October 29, 2007

Quote of the Indefinite Time Period

"I call that communist football. I'm so tired of it. Good, red-blooded Americans snap the ball, hand it to the guy and have a normal run game or pass game."

Linebackers coach Steve Szabo on spread offenses

I do not care if this was the daily quote in the Michigan Daily. I hate the spread. I love it that Coach Szabo said this at the press conference. Steve Szabo is my new man crush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quote is pretty funny but it also is telling about our coaches philosphy.

Szabo may hate the spread, but hopefully he learns how to defend against it. Our linebackers seem to do the worst job of all the defensive players when defending the spread offense.

Not many people in the united states liked communism during the cold war but at least we were doing everything we could to defend against it.

About Me

My photo
Park City, Utah, United States